f-prot output problem

Alex Hooper hooperism at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:57:31 GMT 2006

Hi,

Ive been running MailScanner on my linux gateway at home for over two
years without problem. A  couple of days ago, though, I started seeing
this in the logs:

  Nov  6 15:14:41 ******* MailScanner[1180]: Either you've found a bug in MailSc
anner's F-Prot output parser, or F-Prot's output format has changed! F-Prot said
 this "/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/1180/kA34x7j14493/msg-1180-50.html->1teMN
l". Please mail the author of MailScanner

I don't believe anything has changed on my machine. I've now got over
10K messages waiting to scan... Has anyone any idea how I might
resolve this?

Cheers,
--
Alex Hooper