Greylisting .. nice ..

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Nov 4 12:32:33 GMT 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Robert Joosten wrote:

> Hi,
>
>>> Defeating Greylisting is almost trivial.
>>> I'd be surprised if some botnets aren't already adapting to it.
>> Exactly, which is why I honestly can not see the hype of it.
>
> It's not a hype, it just works.
>
> Spamfighters develop one method, they counteract.... simple huh ? It goes
> on and on and on and on and ...

exactly my point, its all crud and not worth it, grey listing is hardly
anti spam its just a nuisance delay for those whos servers already work
their butts off

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd