Whitelist issue

Gordon Colyn gordon at itnt.co.za
Sat Nov 4 05:44:43 GMT 2006

Excellent, thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Res" <res at ausics.net>
To: "MailScanner discussion" <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 3:44 AM
Subject: Re: Whitelist issue

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, Gordon Colyn wrote:

> 1) The rule was applied by using the mailwatch interface written to mysql

ok i cant help on this one dont use mailwatch

http://support.ausics.net/block_bad_helo.m4

> 3) I have implemented the Envelope from in MailScanner.

OK, that sounds right, maybe thats what they were presenting.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd