Rules query

Rick Chadderdon mailscanner at yeticomputers.com
Fri Nov 3 15:05:23 GMT 2006

I admit to despising Exchange and avoiding it whenever possible, but I
vaguely recall that Exchange itself can fire off messages according to
rules when mail is received.  The forwarding of the scanned stuff should
be doable with Mailscanner, can you configure Exchange to send the
notifications when mail hits the allowedexes and otherblocked mailboxes?

Rick