Whitelist issue

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Nov 3 11:33:08 GMT 2006

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, Gordon Colyn wrote:

> ITNT Banner Campaign
> This email got through the MailScanner classified as whitelisted.  The user
> has whitelisted from andreb at tcmwarehouse.com to sales at tcmwarehouse.com.

Can you show uo how you have written the rules

I'd suggest you grab the bad_helo HACK and use it as well
people with legitimate mail dont throw crap like that in helos

> How can it be classified as whitelisted if the from addres is
> yqhsj at sugartime.net?  It score 26.

Start using Envelope from in MailScanner

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd