OT : need to find some rack space

Rob Poe rpoe at plattesheriff.org
Thu Nov 2 19:20:51 GMT 2006

I use NetStandard for my co-location needs.  They have Data Centers in
Kansas City and Chicago.

http://netstandard.net/collocation.htm

Super guys to work with, I'm not affiliated with them - just a happy
customer.

>>> "Colocation Colocation" <telehouse at googlemail.com> 10/24/2006 6:55
AM >>>
Rackspace are super-awesome, however they do not provide colocation,
just
managed dedicated servers.

I have a couple of servers with them and i have not had a problem in
two
years, not one!

On 24/10/06, Dave Strydom <strydom.dave at gmail.com> wrote:

> You serious?
>
> I've always found them to have the most awesome support levels i've
> ever seen, and not many providers can brag about a 100% uptime.
>
> Dave
>
> On 10/23/06, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:
> > On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Dave Strydom wrote:
> >
> > > www.rackspace.com
> > so long as u dont want urgent rectification of faults
> >
> > > the best there is in the world.
> > lol countless would disagree
> >
> > --
> > Cheers
> > Res
> >
> > "Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand
and
> > stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" -
Floyd