MS Config Question - outbound

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Wed Nov 1 20:39:57 GMT 2006

At 11:56 AM 11/1/2006, you wrote:
>I'm currently using mailscanner to scan all inbound mail and that works
>great.
>
>Is there a way to use mailscanner to also be the outbound mail server
>and add a disclaimer/signature block to all outbound messages like it
>does for inbound scanned messages?

I've gotta ask..

Why?

I know of no anti-virus program that looks for "This message was
scanned and found to be clean" and then ignores scanning the message.

What's the point?

I've seen spam with a EXE virus attached ("Microsoft Security Patch!
INSTALL NOW!") with a "This message was found to be virus clean."