how to cache no-spam message shown its content in mailwatch

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 09:59:51 GMT 2006

On 01/11/06, Cheng Bruce <itlist at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your hint. You are right. But how can I modified this to real
> pass it.
> Becuase I released it, user still needed me to copy from server.
>
> # file
> /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20061030/EBCD82561BA.24CE5/SEA_SO.bpl
> /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20061030/EBCD82561BA.24CE5/SEA_SO.bpl:
> MS-DOS executable (EXE), OS/2 or MS Windows

Some (linux) versions of file have a very "optimistic" detection of
DOS executables. What to look for and where to edit (your magic file)
has been covered before on this list... Try a search over at gman;-).
Or just search your magic file for the detected string, it is likely
very obvious what to do:-).

--
-- Glenn