Another call for improvements

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Wed May 31 14:28:41 IST 2006

My very basic script to get the sanesecurity phishing sigs for clamAV is
attached.  I've no idea what locking should be done.

One thing I'd like MailScanner to do is to keep feeding sa-learn when
the cached spamassassin response says autolearn=true.  That would help
push bayes scores up to bayes_99 as fast as possible.  Or am I missing
something?

Cheers,

Phil

--