Another call for improvements

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Wed May 31 13:26:07 IST 2006

Julian Field wrote on Wed, 31 May 2006 08:53:28 +0100:

> Please try the attached patch to MessageBatch.pm.
>
> Sorry to the people who wanted this feature, there is a significant
> vote (both on the list and to me) for not doing it. You will have to
> switch on "Log Speed" to get it now.

Hm, would it be possible to do something like sendmail has with "log
level" or other packages with "log verbosity"? Have something like a log
level of
none - don't log anything
medium - log only that messages get processed or something like that, but
no details
full - log like it is now

I really don't need all this detailed logging unless I'm debugging.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany