Another call for improvements

Roger Berger mailscanner at berger.nl
Wed May 31 10:07:15 IST 2006

Julian,

I've been using Mailscanner for a year now and I am able to tag/delete about
95% of all spam now. Thanks for that.
What I am looking for and following the mailinglist, I think more people, is
a small standalone proggie which will make and implement a rule from a few
questions (what text? in what part of mail? and how much points?). You can
then react fast on certain spam"attacks" without knowing much about writing
rules.

And maybe put a timespan to a certain rule, this can be usefull if you have
temporalily spam"attacks" but the rule is hitting a lot off ham. If you can
put the rule to disable after a week the spam will probably be gone.

These are probably more spamassassin changes, but maybe someone allready
made such tools.

Roger