Run Error after Installation

Alden Levy alden at engineno9inc.com
Mon May 29 23:27:25 IST 2006

I figured out that I had 2 versions of Compress::Zlib on my system.  Of
course, I didn't realize that until much later...
I first backed up my MailScanner.conf, then I removed MailScanner using rpm
-e mailscanner (per Matt Hampton's suggestion under "Rollback to previous
version"--Thanks, Matt!)
I then removed /usr/bin/MailScanner (rm -rf),
then installed Compress::Zlib 1.41, again,
I then installed the latest rpm of MailScanner.

I STILL had one error, regarding a missing Convert/BinHex.pm in
/usr/lib/MailScanner, so I copied it in from where I found it (locate
Convert\/BinHex).

I then updated my MailScanner.conf, and voila!

Only took me 4 hours to upgrade.

Regards,
Alden

Alden Levy