Getting pounded .. sigh

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Sat May 27 16:40:09 IST 2006

I finally found a few minutes so this has been added to the Wiki:

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=maq:index#sendmail_8.13_anti-spam_/
_denial_of_service_protection_features

I've also added:

"How Split a Multiple Recipient Message in Single Messages" under:

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=maq:index#misc._questions

I've added the sendmail instructions. If anyone wants to add the Exim method
to split messages to multiple recipients into individual messages please
feel free :)

I don't believe there is yet a Postfix method that can do this efficiently
but please correct me if I am mistaken (and please add to the wiki :).

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com