Trying to install 4.4.5-1

Chris Hammond chris at tac.esi.net
Fri May 26 17:16:50 IST 2006

That did it.  For the other person, I put a file (.rpmmacro) in my home
directory
with "%_unpackaged_files_terminate_build 0" (without the quotes) in it
and re-ran
rpmbuild --rebuild on the perl-Df src rpm and it worked like a champ.
Installed
the resulting rpm and installed 4.54.5-1 and it is working like a
champ.

Thanks
Chris

>>> chris at tac.esi.net 05/26/06 11:47 am >>>
That's it.  .rpmmacro.  That is what I couldn't remember.  Now to find
the reference to that
and what needed to be in it.

Thanks
Chris

Chris Hammond wrote on Fri, 26 May 2006 09:16:39 -  0400:

> Question is, how do I fix this?  I seem to remember this problem
with
a previous
> RPM from MailScanner but I can't find the email that stated how to
work around it.

You don't fix it. I think this happens when a package is already part
of the
pre-  installed Perl.
I think the .rpmmacro that Julian puts in your homedir is supposed to
fix that (=
skip the warning), I may be wrong, though.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

Support MailScanner development -   buy the book off the website!

believed to be clean.