Cannot open config file restart

Remco Barendse mailscanner at barendse.to
Fri May 26 08:40:06 IST 2006

Hi list!

I have a strange problem, after installation of MailScanner (bare metal
recovery) I get an error when I try to re-load from the command line but
calling the init script directly seemes to work?  Nothing serious just
wondering if it's a bug or feature.

[root at smtp mail]# /etc/init.d/MailScanner restart
Shutting down MailScanner daemons:
          MailScanner:                                      [  OK  ]
          incoming sendmail:                                [  OK  ]
          outgoing sendmail:                                [  OK  ]
Starting MailScanner daemons:
          incoming sendmail:                                [  OK  ]
          outgoing sendmail:                                [  OK  ]
          MailScanner:                                      [  OK  ]
[root at smtp mail]# cd /tmp

[root at smtp tmp]# MailScanner restart
Cannot open config file restart, No such file or directory at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 597.

Cheers!
Remco