Explain filename/filetype please

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu May 25 20:11:59 IST 2006

On 25/05/06, Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com> wrote:

> [...]
I think the ironic humour of it was pretty obvious....
<Joke>BTW, don't trust Jules on this, according to certain sources
(hint, initials: M S) He and JP Koopmann is actually trying to
dominate the world by their efforts.... Any FreeBSD system installed
with JPs port of MailScanner will SWAP uncontrollably. So don't put
any other equipment near it, or the toaster will suddenly sport a gfx
adapter etc etc. Rumor has it that Jules is busily incorporating the
same feature into all his future releases. Exactly how the world
domination is to come about is still shrouded in
secrecy.....:-)</Joke>

--
-- Glenn