MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Tue May 23 19:41:53 IST 2006

Julian Field wrote:
> Best time so far looks to be about Easter next year. I would spend about
> 3 weeks doing it, so I can get to visit lots of you around the world. It
> should be fun. I will have a new annual-leave year then, with enough
> time to do it. It's a bit late to organise for this summer, and the
> plane fares will cost me a lot more.
>
> So we are looking at Easter '07. How does that fit with people? Is it
> very much the wrong time of year for anyone? I would probably plan on
> spending 3 nights in each place so I get a good couple of days there,
> with travelling on the day in between.
>
> I would like to include South Africa and New Zealand too, but I could
> well do those separately. Maybe them this summer, plus any others in
> Europe or non-USA/Canada locations?

Well as much as I am proud to be a Hoosier, (I actually consider myself
a Texan, spent 16 years there in the USAF, married, both sons born
there) you only have three weeks!

You should see DC, New York, and the Pacific Northwest (Seattle/Alaska).
A whirlwind "MailScanner World Tour" should see the sights first.
Indiana can only offer home town hospitality, good cookin', and friendly
people. If you come, we would love to have you.

If you had more time, I would suggest crossing the USA coast to coast.
Stay off the interstates, hit the small towns, Maine to western New
York, down the Appalachians, up through Tennessee to Indiana and
Wisconsin, across the Great Plains to Texas and Oklahoma, over the
Rockies to Seattle and down Highway 101 to San Diego.

Do it on a motorcycle, you would never be the same ;^)

DAve

--
This message was checked by forty monkeys and
found to not contain any SPAM whatsoever.

Your monkeys may vary