MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Tue May 23 15:52:06 IST 2006

On Tuesday May 23 2006 7:27 am, Jethro R Binks wrote:
> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
> Jethro R Binks
> Computing Officer, IT Services
> University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

> believed to be clean.

We all work hard, so a little bit of blowin' off is ok.  :-)

Back to Jules' "Rolling Thunder Tour" - it's a good bet he'd enter the US via
New York.  He'd be met, I'm sure, by local listy's (whom I'd love to join, as
I lived in that great city for a few years).  Do New York, then up the coast
to Boston, where I currently live.  It's a wonderful place with lots of
history.  Also fun, as there are many universities and colleges in and around
(Harvard, MIT, Boston College, Boston University, Northeastern University, to
name a few) - keeps the place very jumpin'.  We'll take in a Red Sox
(baseball) game, too.  Then, continue on to Maine (see previous posts).  From
there, would suggest crossing into Canada - Halifax, then Montreal, then
Toronto.  Cross back into the US at Niagara Falls.  Go to Washington, DC
after that.  Then do the South.  Hey, wait a minute, I just planned the rest
of the year for the poor guy!

Ayway, Julian, the point is, you're well-liked and highly respected, and
welcomed in lots of places.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.