MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Tue May 23 14:34:33 IST 2006

Julian Field wrote:

> DAve wrote:
>> Julian Field wrote:

>>> I was kinda hoping to be able to sleep somewhere with a roof :-)
>>>

>> I was trying to offer the full experience! You are of course welcome
>> to an inside bed rather than fresh air and stars, but you can get that
>> anywhere ;^)
> You have a point. If it isn't too cold and it doesn't rain too much,
> then actually sleeping outside sounds good. Haven't slept under the
> stars in more years than I can remember. When I was little, I could
> never sleep when the house got hot in the summer (the UK doesn't have
> air con). So I spent every summer living in a tent in the middle of the
> back garden. Just me and a sleeping bag. It was great. It would be good
> to do it again, it's been too long :-)
> I could even bring my own sleeping bag these days.

If the deer get into my wife's garden again, you may be enjoying them
with potatoes and onions rather than a camera ;^) We seem to have a doe
this year with a particular love of rose buds.

> So the next step is to get together the best times of year to visit
> everyone and put a timetable together.
>
> So, what are your best, prettiest, loveliest times of year where each of
> you happen to live?

Indiana would be May if you don't mind the tornadoes. All summer will be
beautiful but could turn humid at the drop of a hat, or the turn of a
jet stream as it were. If you enjoy cider and turning leaves then
October is nice, but cool.

DAve

--
This message was checked by forty monkeys and
found to not contain any SPAM whatsoever.

Your monkeys may vary