Getting pounded .. sigh

Res res at ausics.net
Tue May 23 10:25:41 IST 2006

On Mon, 22 May 2006, Matt Hampton wrote:

> Res wrote:
>> wanadoo.co.uk|fr have been banned here for nearly 2 years because of their
>> "we dont care if our users spam you" policy
>
> Bad sysadmins pay for trying spam me by keeping their crud on disk for 5
> days.

hehehe, yeah but do you really want them filling up your log files every
10 -60 mins for a week ? some of us run longer, one of our secondary MX's
we allow our corporate DSL users to use (those that insist on running
their own local mail servers, mostly exchange Lusers) has a retry for 10
days.

--
Cheers
Res