MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Mon May 22 22:57:38 IST 2006

On Mon, 22 May 2006, Julian Field wrote:

> > You're welcome to visit us in Glasgow, Julian, but I suspect that's
> > not the best offer you'll get.
> >
> I've sprinted between the 2 mainline stations once, carrying a 42-pound
> pack and wearing walking boots, to catch a train. But haven't seen much
> of it otherwise.
>
> But as I remember it was raining at the time. Is that common? :-)

It's about par for the course.  Which is just as well, because you
probably don't want to see most people from these parts in skimpy clothing
basking in the sun.  One needs a strong constitution for that, and it
takes a few years to build it up.

Jethro R Binks
Computing Officer, IT Services
University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK