MailScanner on a cluster

Drew Marshall drew at themarshalls.co.uk
Mon May 22 20:20:20 IST 2006

On 22 May 2006, at 18:13, Dave Strydom wrote:

> Please excuse my ignorance, but can anyone point me in the right
> direction of:
>
> a) is it possible to run MailScanner on a cluster

Yes

> b) If so, can you please point me to some documentation so i can read
> up on it please.

Have a look in the wiki address in the footer of this message. The
basics are set up one box, rsync the configs, run bayes in MySQL (In
the wiki) do as Julian suggests in load balancing the cluster (There
are also Open Source options for this too. Have a look at Pen http://
siag.nu/pen/ for example)

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous