MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

Chris Hammond chris at tac.esi.net
Mon May 22 19:27:45 IST 2006

>> I try no to, it's just annoying. I try to do my best at everything I
>> do (and often get criticized for working too hard!) and screw- ups
>> annoy me.
>
> And we appreciate the work ethic!  Just keep in mind, it's all just
> zeros and ones. <g>
>
>Thanks!

We are all human, we are allow to make mistakes.  What sets us apart
is whether or not we learn from those mistakes.  You obviously have as
you are working to prevent the issue from happening again.  This is a
very respectable trait which is becoming less and less obvious in people
this day and age.  Also, the next time you are criticized for working to
hard, just ask the person what they have accomplished and if they have
people all over the world willing to put them up if the came for a visit
when they only know them via email.

Respect is something that is earned and your hard work and dedication
have done just that from many people.  Just don't over do it to the point
that it effects your mental or physical health, it is just not worth that.

>Ooh that sounds good. Alaska is another of those places I want to go and
>visit some time. I've done quite a bit of Canada, but Alaska would be
>great too!
>
>If you folks aren't careful, I might start taking you up on some of
>these offers. Maybe not this summer, maybe next Spring? Will need plenty
>of time to plan it as I would be dealing with about 10 different people
>all with their own timetables and diaries.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I was serious.  Come on over.  I am sure
you will be treated quite well.

Chris