MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

Chris Hammond chris at tac.esi.net
Mon May 22 18:57:57 IST 2006

Only a slow wireless connection? :)

Chris

>>> dave.list at pixelhammer.com 05/22/06 1:51 pm >>>
Julian Field wrote:

> I should put together a tour of the USA and stay with each person
> ("user") for a couple of days and then head on to the next one. That
> would be cool, what do you think?
>
> Cheers,
> Jules.

I'm looking to grab a server for that purpose, I have to convert our
system from home brew to MailWatch first and finish a Bacula install as
well.

You would be welcome in Indiana, I can set you up with a tent, a
sleeping bag, a firepit, and a bottle of Scotch. You would have most of
40 acres to yourself. You and the deer, racoons, foxes, coytes, possums,
horned owls, and the odd skunk or two ;^)

Oh and you would of course get a wireless connection as well, if you so
choose.

DAve

--
This message was checked by forty monkeys and
found to not contain any SPAM whatsoever.

Your monkeys may vary