an RBL idea

Dave Strydom strydom.dave at gmail.com
Mon May 22 17:50:29 IST 2006

Well hence why there can be an "on" and "off" switch for it, for those
who don't want to use it.

Yes SA would be reporting it, but MailScanner would be making SA
report the spam via the spamcop plugin. (ie: MS would be calling the
spamcop plugin, since MS is already working with the message and the
headers and such, it should be easy to code in a check for it).

Dave