Reports question

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon May 22 17:14:24 IST 2006

On 22 May 2006, at 17:05, Ed Wallig wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Recently upgraded to 4.53.8-1

I would advise spending 10 minutes (and it doesn't need to take any
longer than that) doing a quick upgrade to 4.54. The 4.53 releases
weren't my best work ever :-)

> and I have a question on report formatting -
> when a user receives an email message that triggers a MailScanner rule
> (filetypes, for example), they get a replacement message in the
> form of an
> attachment with information on why they didn't get their whole
> message. In
> looking at these messages, they are showing up (in Outlook) as txt
> files
> that put all of the message text on a single line - is there any
> way to
> format this into something a little more readable (returns, etc)?

?

Something strange is going on with your installation, I have never
heard reports of this from anyone else. Can you confirm it's not an
Outlook problem by trying a different email app?

> Thanks again, great product!!

Thanks!

--
Julian Field