MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Mon May 22 14:10:42 IST 2006

Julian,

Count me in, with the proviso that I only have one MailScanner box --
my production system.  There will be times that I won't be able to
roll out a beta: right before I go on vacation (!), and critical
times during the school year.  The critical times are generally
a couple of days, max.   I'm going on vacation for three weeks
starting early June, so I'll have to skip any June release.

Will release dates be the beginning of the month?  Beta on June 1,
stable on July 1, and so on?

I think that I'm one of the few sites running Solaris 10 with
MailScanner...

PS: Don't beat yourself up about last month's release.  Your track
record on solid releases has been outstanding over the 3+ years that
we have been using MailScanner.  As for the T-shirt, you can bring
it when you come to Maine to collect your free Lobster dinner (offer
good anytime).

Jeff Earickson
Colby College