an RBL idea

Dave Strydom strydom.dave at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:18:49 IST 2006

I would like your thoughts on an idea I had.

Since Spamassassin has a Spamcop plugin, could we not build something
in MailScanner which uses this feature.

Lets say we give a SA Score of say 25
Any message which has a spam score over 25, is automatically reported
to Spamcop using the spamcop spamassassin plugin.

This would be awesome, since I use RBL's with my mailserver setup, if
I could catch the ones which aren't on rbl's yet, and have mailscanner
automatically report them, this would be a massive bonus.

I would say that there should be an option to either turn this on or
off, and where you can specify the threshold score you would like to
report.

regards
Dave Strydom