MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Release schedule change

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Mon May 22 10:25:10 IST 2006

Julian,

Because of the various problems with 4.53, do you have any plans to
release 4.54 as a stable release soon to ensure that people aren't still
running 4.53?  If I recall correctly, 4.53.8 still had a bug in the
phishing code which was stripping out stuff it shouldn't have.

We've been running 4.54.2 here without problems since its release.

Cheers,

Phil
----
Phil Randal