SWAP off-topic comment

Dave Strydom strydom.dave at gmail.com
Mon May 22 10:27:25 IST 2006

I use my real name, i dont see an issue with it,

it has it's advantages, like this one dude got in contact with me
about something i had posted on a security mailing list, and he wanted
to discuss my ideas and that at some varsity in Canada.

I dont really care if a person knows my real name, in South Africa
there is enough Dave Strydom's to populate an island.

and besides, it's nice to search on google and see your name come up
at the first result.

Regards
Dave Strydom