Spamprob Training

Yadavenedra Awasthi yadu at netmagicsolutions.com
Mon May 22 10:16:06 IST 2006

Thanks Julian for the prompt reply. I got the sa-learn thing but my
question require some more info like...

What are different training methods for spamprobe . e.g Global, user
specific , any other if exists. Which is the most preferable method and
why... there advantages and disadvantages. There are ways that it can be
achieved by procmail, automatic script or asking users to manually mark
mails as spam but this is possible if IMAP is used if users use POP
without leave a copy and then what is the way out.

Request you to brief me in this or if there are any docs available for
all these information.

-yadavendra