MailScanner is responsible for SWAP usage!

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Mon May 22 01:52:38 IST 2006

John Rudd wrote
> Wow.  "Winning friends and influencing people" is clearly not your
> strong suit.  Which is a shame, because unless you go out and buy
> support for mailscanner from someone, I bet the community isn't going
> to be embracing you at all, at this point.
Not to mention his/her users. Eventually they will come with pitchforks
and torches. This kind of attitude is only funny on "The IT Crowd", not
in real life - although most of us probably would love to go BOFH on our
users from time to time. Caffeine overdoses might push some people over
the edge, but you never know...

In any case, this type of attitude can be quite useful if channeled
properly (i.e., working in fields where a quick, violent reaction can be
useful, like the armed forces, personal security, high school principal,
soccer hooligan, etc.) :-)