rejection.report.txt Translation

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Fri May 19 15:38:48 IST 2006

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 06:00:22PM -0500, Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:
> Julian Field wrote:
> > Leonardo Helman wrote:
> >>

> >> I'm from argentina, so either way is ok with me
> >>

> > Get back to me when you have a translation that you all agree on (or
> > as close to agreeing as you are likely to get).
> > :-)
> >

> This from a culture (English speakers) who spell knife with a "k" and
> can't agree on spelling things like aluminium, realise, centre, and so
> on... ;-)

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll

But I still like MailScanner, and my bosses and users like what I can
do with it.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mikea at mikea.ath.cx