MailWatch parsing error with latest beta

Gerry Doris gdoris at rogers.com
Wed May 17 19:46:43 IST 2006

I just installed the latest MailScanner beta last night (only change made
to system and no changes to MailScanner.conf).  I noticed today that all
messages have the following parsing error showing up in the Spam Report
section of MailWatch.  I'm assuming this has something to do with the beta
since it started immediately after installing the beta.

Just in case there is wrapping, "cached" shows up under the Score heading,
"not" under the Matching Rule heading, "score=0.332" on the next line
under the Matching Rule heading, "5" in the Score heading and "required"
under the Matching Rule heading.

"spam" is in the Score column and "autolearn=not" is in the Matching Rule
column.  The rest is correct.

The scores are calculated correctly.

Score	Matching Rule	Description
cached	not
	score=0.332
5	required
spam	autolearn=not
0.20	AWL	From: address is in the auto white-list
0.14	FORGED_RCVD_HELO	Received: contains a forged HELO