SA Scoring

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue May 16 23:08:00 IST 2006

--[UxBoD]-- spake the following on 5/16/2006 3:09 PM:
> Hi Scott,
>
> oops again, upgraded DCC and was using wrong path :( with respect to the bayes database yes I am using root. Should it be held under the postfix
> account ? Also, where can I get I pre-learnt bayes database from as in mine I only have 34 spam/ham messages :(
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil

The database seems accessible where it is, so it is working OK.
As for a starter database, you can go to  http://www.fsl.com/support.html
It should get your bayes working right away. It will still take time to build
accuracy, but should get you started.
The Fort Systems site also has a good RulesDuJour starter package.
Their staff are frequent contributors to MailScanner, and Julian also works
with them.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and