SA Scoring

uxbod at splatnix.net uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue May 16 14:59:58 IST 2006

Hi,

i am trying to understand why I cannot get a particular spam email to be
recognised.  Here is what I see in MailWatch :-

From: newberniste at g9.com [Add to Whitelist | Add to Blacklist]

To: xxxxxx at xxxxxx.com
Subject: Re: your VALthUM
Size: 4.4Kb
Anti-Virus/Dangerous Content Protection
Virus:  N
Blocked File:  N
Other Infection:  N
SpamAssassin
Spam:  N   Action(s): deliver, header, "X-Spam-Status:, No"
High Scoring Spam:  N
SpamAssassin Spam:  N
Listed in RBL:  N
Spam Whitelisted:  N
Spam Blacklisted:  N
SpamAssassin Autolearn:  Y  (not spam)
SpamAssassin Score: 0.00
Spam Report: Score Matching Rule Description
cached not
 score=0.001
6 required
spam autolearn=not
0.00 HTML_MESSAGE HTML included in message

I get a lot of these and the only thing that changes is the Subject line,
but only by case modification.

When I get these I train using sa-learn, but after reading this will only
happen if a minumum of three criteria are met.

How are you all handling messages like this ?

Thanks,

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.