Postfix+MailScanner: Held messages disappeared

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue May 16 12:58:37 IST 2006

On 16/05/06, Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16/05/06, Kai Wang <kwang at ucalgary.ca> wrote:
(snip)
> Do you employ split logs (info, warnings, errors)? If so, did you lok
> in the warnings and errors files too?
> Might be that it was corrupted and moved there...

Sometimes one should read ones typings/typos before hitting the send button...

The last sentence above is regarding the _message_ possibly having
been corrupted, subsequently moved to the "corrupted" queue directory,
and that fact being logged in the errors log file (if Kai has such a
file)... Nothing else. (You smart guys'n'gals out there had already
deduced that from the malformed mumblings above, but I thought it best
to try clarify my point:-).

--
-- Glenn (a.k.a. Le Grand Typo)