Mail disaster - semi-new system

Mike Kercher mike at vesol.com
Tue May 16 04:21:20 IST 2006

Personally, I'd turn selinux off and get your mail running again.  If
you want to tinker with selinux, I'd set another box up and tinker with
it offline and, as Jon suggested, set it to log violations and build
your own policy.  Seeing as your previous box was compromised, I think
it would behoove you to firewall that box up as tight as you can and
maybe run tripwire.  Chances are, they may look your IP up again to see
if you learned anything from the prior hack.

Mike