MailScanner + Bayes on SQL

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon May 15 23:31:22 IST 2006

Dhawal Doshy wrote on Mon, 15 May 2006 12:09:33 +0530:

> precisely.. See,
> http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:anti_spam:spamassassin:bayes:sql

Ah, thanks, seems I read the wrong wiki :-)

> mysql> SELECT id, username, spam_count, ham_count, token_count FROM
> bayes_vars;

Seems to be the one that's also proposed in the wiki: root.

I'm still waiting that the --restore finishes, I've got quite a few tokens .... One caveat
I've already recognized is that storing it in MySQL takes much more, maybe three times as
much space as with dbm. The indexes take a lot.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany