MCP newbie question

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon May 15 20:31:23 IST 2006

Denis Beauchemin wrote on Mon, 15 May 2006 14:09:45 -0400:

> I would like to get proactive and create special SA rules for phishing
> attempts on our local banks.
>
> Problem is I don't get all those phishing emails myself...  so I thought
> about MCP...

Do you know Mailwatch? ClamAV detects many Phishing Mails and MailScanner
shows them as {Phishing}. You can just scan the Mailwatch display or write
a script that rips the data out of that database.

No need for MCP, unless phishing for your local banks would not get
detected by the existing rules, of course.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany