:DNS::Resolver not available

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Mon May 15 19:58:20 IST 2006

I'd use CPAN to Install Net::DNS. Also

Do you have an empty directory:

/var/lib/spamassassin/3.001001/updates_spamassassin_org

If so remove that directory and make sure that the /etc/cron.daily/sa-learn
cron-job is disabled and search the recent list archives for "sa-learn".

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com