Retrieve quarantine email

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Mon May 15 17:41:25 IST 2006

Rob

There's Mailwatch, so people can look at their own emails - BUT you have the
same problem, is the email is to multiple people and the person isn't first
on the list they won't be able to see their emails.

No-ones figured out how to make PF split the emails up...if you do, please
let FSL know so they can amend things.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator