Holding/Redirecting email from a cetain account?

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Sun May 14 22:23:26 IST 2006

Jason Williams wrote:
> FromorTo:	default	no
>
> Is that needed?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

I don't know if it's needed, but generally I believe it is. This has
been explained a lot of times, but I'll give it a shot:

Setting = one thing | another thing | something else | a ruleset

Meaning: A specific setting can hold one of three different values, or a
ruleset. If you put in one of the values, they apply to _everyone_. If
you put in a ruleset, then rules will be checked "top-down" until a
"hit" is made, or the "default" is reached.

So yes, the last line "should" be "fromorto: default whatever" where
_whatever_ is the default value you wish to assign.