3rd time asking, HOW DO I UNINSTALL MAILSCANNER FROM FREEBSD????????????

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Sun May 14 10:00:31 IST 2006

Hi,

sorry you have to ask for the third time. NO NEED TO YELL THOUGH! Pleae
remember that people here do not necessarily do this for a living but
contribute to the community. So there is no obligation to help at all or to
do so in a specific timeframe. Unless of course you have some sort of
service contract and pay enough money! :-) Oh and while I am at it: It is
generally not considered good style to write HTML mails in mailing-lists.

Something is screwed up with your ports database. The bsdpan packages
probably come from manually installed perl modules. You should not do this
but instead use the ports p5- version whenever possible. Sure
mailscanner-devel is not installed? Check with pkg_info.

Otherwise have a look at pkg-plist in the mailscanner ports dir and you will
see all files that are installed by the port so you can manually delete
them. Still: A fresh install should work even if the files exist AFAIK. What
version of the port btw?

Kind regards,
JP