Process did not exit cleanly

Dave wintermutecx at gmail.com
Sun May 14 07:33:25 IST 2006

  Friday I noticed my mail server stuck in a loop and quite a few
message listed below in the system message. It happened again today on
Saturday. Friday I cleared out the queue dir and reintroduced messages
back into the  until I tracked down the message. (it's a small server
luckily ;). The one today tracked down to a message to my mailing
list. The previous one was a spam message that I thought might have
just been munged or something.   I changed a few Mailscanner settings
and after changing the following two to no, the stuck message for
today went through. I'm not sure if it's my setup or something that
needs to be looked at. I'll leave them off for now.

Find Archives By Content = no
Dangerous Content Scanning = no

root: Process did not exit cleanly, returned 0 with signal 14

CentOS4.3
mailscanner-4.53.6-1
spamassassin-3.1.0-1
sendmail-8.13.1-3.RHEL4.3