Mail refused by SORBS because it is considered dynamic IP??????

Michael Baird mike at tc3net.com
Fri May 12 17:11:04 IST 2006

It is because of the reverse lookup name. Have your ISP put in a
different reverse name for you mail server (have it match the forward
even).

nslookup 206.248.146.164
Server:         64.112.192.34
Address:        64.112.192.34#53

Non-authoritative answer:
164.146.248.206.in-addr.arpa    name = 206-248-146-164.dsl.teksavvy.com.

It's silly, but having the string "dsl" in the reverse is why they are
detecting it as a dialup/residential IP address (dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net).

Regards
Michael Baird