3rd time asking, HOW DO I UNINSTALL MAILSCANNER FROM FREEBSD????????????

Drew Marshall drew at themarshalls.co.uk
Fri May 12 10:37:42 IST 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006 08:56, Michael S. wrote:
> How do I uninstall MailScanner from Freebsd?

OK try going to /var/db/pkg and then ls and see if there is an entry for
MailScanner listed. If so then just pkg_delete that item, which should
remove it. It will not, however, remove the dependencies (Such as the Perl
modules). I would suggets installing cut leaves from the ports tree if you
want to remove these. That way you will know what is no longer needed by
the system.

HTH

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous