SpamAssassin Score Ruleset

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu May 11 20:31:24 IST 2006

Matt Standish wrote on Thu, 11 May 2006 13:52:51 -0400:

> X-domain.net-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=0,
> required 5)

I may be completely wrong, but this looks suspiciously like there either
was no SA scan or MS doesn't get the correct result. A score of exactly 0
is very uncommon. So, the required hits could just be some default picked
up from SA.
BTW: do you use Mailwatch? Then I recommend using the additional MS
modules coming with it. One of them supports scores via MySQL and works
very well.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany