Best Way to Control Relaying?

Muhammad Nauman nauman at worldcall.net.pk
Thu May 11 09:49:26 IST 2006

Hi

I m using Sendmail 8.13.5
               MailScanner 4.50.15-1
               ClamAV-0.88.2
               Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.1

and i m relaying my User - using the access featur in sendmail -with file :
/etc/mail/access

We have quite a lot of users , and some of the residential user are unaware
that their system is been used for spamming.
Also some of our clients do it on purpose , but they usually use some other
ID but as they are allowed to Relay - they just ENJOY It .

I want to Bring them Down . Is there any way that - they simply are drop coz
they are out of my domain !!!

any explained HELP will be greatful.

Thankx in advance

Nauman

dangerous content by WorldCall Scanner, and is
believed to be clean.