MailWatch Stops logging sascore & sareport

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 9 17:05:43 IST 2006

Hi,

So much for that theory!  It starting going wrong again this afternoon,
so that was just a matter of hours since the last restart.

I missed it starting to go wrong so couldn't really catch any idea of
what was happening at the time.

A stop and restart of MailScanner fixes the problem.

I will keep looking into this and will post if I find out anything further.

--
Anthony Peacock
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new